My thanks to:
- Claire Robinson, for her work on the layout and presentation of this website, and for testing the software.
- Shireen Mohandes and Andy Bowles, for extensive testing of TrueDeal during its development and for advice on its GUI.
- Chris Chambers, from whom I stole the deal layout CSS, for giving me permission to keep using it.
- Chris Rae, for programming consultancy. Which has mostly involved listening while I rant.
- Microsoft, for providing Visual Studio for free. And for their various acts of sabotage, which have helped me develop moral fibre as a programmer.
- My parents, for commissioning me to write business software for them before the PC had even been invented. And for all that parenting.
- My children, Isaac and Sarah, for making dinner while I was bashing this website into some sort of shape.
- Visitors here, for visiting.
- Everyone else, for whatever they deserve to be thanked for.